Becoming a member of SCAS not only allows you to support and enable our work, it gives you access to reduced rates on our annual conference, a quarterly newsletter, voting rights at our AGM, free monthly (10 times a year) webinars, and opportunities to get involved in our work.
SCAS membership annual subscription fees provide a much-needed source of funding to support our activities.
- Individuals: £25
- Registered charities: £50
- Colleges and universities: £50
- Commercial companies: £100
Please note: To have voting rights you must be an individual member of SCAS.
Charities, college and universities, and commercial organisations that take out organisational membership, are eligible for the following:
- SCAS membership rate on the SCAS annual conference for the employees/volunteers of the organisation.
- Five free places on the monthly webinars for employees/volunteers.