SCAS has over 250 members that support and help enable us to do the work that we do.
Over the years SCAS has offered a variety of benefits to its members, including reduced rates for training, access to a wonderful professional network, access to our library, and opportunities to get involved in our work.
It is likely that, for the foreseeable future, SCAS will need to work with its membership base to consolidate its financial position and curtail some of the activities it has undertaken to date, although it is hoped that new research into the human/animal bond will commence almost immediately with a view to the dissemination of that information for the public benefit over the next twelve months. It is hoped to couple this with a possible grant making function, some training and educational work, as well as seeking new funding and fund raising opportunities to improve on those services in the future.
SCAS membership annual subscription fees provide a much-needed source of funding to support our activities.
- UK Individual members: £25.00
- UK Students/ Recipients of state pension: £15.00
- UK registered Charity members: £50.00
- UK Commercial companies: £250.00
- UK Veterinary practices: £75.00
- Overseas individual members: £30.00
- Overseas Charitable organisations £60.00
- Overseas commercial companies £260.00
Cheques may be posted to:
PO Box 23