SCAS will be presenting the Animal-Assisted Interventions Code of Practice as part of the day-long programme that will also include presentations and workshops from:
- Developing AAI work at Dogs for the Disabled – by Helen McCain
- Animal Assisted Intervention International – Peter Gorbing, Dogs for the Disabled
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy – by David Tidmarsh, Equine Assisted Solutions
- Animals and practitioners – by Jane Fossey, Associate Director or Psychological Services Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Working with small animals – Julie Milsom, Hereford Community Farm
- Working with dogs – Katie Bristow-Wade, Team Leader of the PAWS project at Dogs for the Disabled
- Working with horses – David Tidmarsh
There is also a networking dinner in the evening.
Price to attend the day is £40 per person and an additional £15 per person to attend the dinner.
For full programme, details and booking arrangements please contact Katie Bristow-Wade via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Katie on 07841 517543.
Numbers are limited so prompt booking is recommended.